CURRENT AS AT 9 NOVEMBER 2018
Over recent editions of the S & W Insight we have been giving you the update on applications within Xero, or that integrate with Xero, that can help you with your business. This month we have 2 more improvements for you.
A new smart addon of Xero that helps businesses with automatic document collection and management. The features of Hubdoc include:
- Automatically fetch financial documents from over 700 financial institutions and vendors – for a list of vendors please click visit: http://go.hubdoc.com/hubfs/HubdocLiveConnections.pdf
- Automatically match transactions with bank feed transactions in Xero;
- Process and keyed data from receipts and bills are automatically entered into Xero with the original invoices/receipts attached (like your personal virtual assistant);
- Invoices and receipts can be uploaded onto Hubdoc via Phone Apps, Email or direct upload to Hubdocs. No more paper;
- Hubdoc uses bank level security protection to ensure your data is safe and secured – 256 bit encryption, McAfee and Trustee verification;
- Auto-filing and sorting of your documents so you can easily find documents by searching within Hubdoc
- Pure cloud solution with online access and cloud back-up
Pricing – free trial period and $27.50 per month thereafter
Video on Hubdoc – https://tv.xero.com/detail/video/5815856607001
Xero Business Insight
We touched on this a while ago and thought we would give you all an update on where it is tracking to date. Xero Business Insights offers business owners the latest financial data and statistics in relation to small businesses. It collects data from more than 500,000 small Australian businesses and the data is more frequent and readily available than that of the ABS. If you are interested in knowing more about the data please feel free to visit: https://www.xero.com/small-business-insights/
The insights categories include Cashflow, Getting paid, Hiring people, Trading overseas, and Cloud adoption.
If you want any help with your Xero accounting don’t hesitate to contact our bookkeeping team.
THIS NEWSLETTER HAS BEEN PRODUCED BY STANLEY & WILLIAMSON AS A SERVICE TO ITS CLIENTS AND ASSOCIATES. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE NEWSLETTER IS OF GENERAL COMMENT ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO BE ADVICE ON ANY PARTICULAR MATTER. BEFORE ACTING ON ANY AREAS CONTAINED IN THIS NEWSLETTER, IT IS IMPERATIVE YOU SEEK SPECIFIC ADVICE RELATING TO YOUR PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCES.
LIABILITY LIMITED BY A SCHEME APPROVED UNDER PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS LEGISLATION.