Current of February 2015
Would you like some financial help to improve your business?
There are incentives around that can help you develop your business. Please go through the questions below to see if you qualify.
- Would your business be interested in undertaking an evaluation that aims to identify several key areas for improvement and growth?
- Would you be interested if this evaluation was conducted at your premises by an independent, qualified and experienced government employed consultant?
- Would you be interested if this evaluation was FREE?
- Would you be interested if participation in this evaluation earned you a $20,000 grant to spend on business improvements?
- Would you be interested if a research study, conducted by the Australian Bureau of Statistics, showed businesses that had undertaken the evaluation increased their revenue by approximately $300,000 and those that subsequently accessed and used the available grant, grew by $600,000?
Well if you said yes to any of the above questions then read on to see if your business qualifies for financial help.
Qualification criteria for financial help:
To qualify you must be involved in one of five key industries: Food & Agriculture, Medical Technologies & Pharmaceuticals, Mining Equipment, Advanced Manufacturing and Oil, Gas & Energy Resources, or any supporting industry to the above such as commercial construction.
NB: this is not available to retail businesses.
If this is your business and you have been trading for three years or more and have a turnover of between $1.5 – $100M then you qualify for this initiative.
If you want to know more, or are unsure if you qualify, please contact us to discuss.
This newsletter has been produced by Stanley & Williamson as a service to its clients and associates. The information contained in the newsletter is of general comment only and is not intended to be advice on any particular matter. Before acting on any areas contained in this newsletter, it is imperative you seek specific advice relating to your particular circumstances. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards legislation.