About Stanley & Williamson
Stanley & Williamson (S&W) is a forward thinking firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors. Established for over 50 years and located at Milsons Point, the firm is has 5 Partners and 30 team members.
S&W are also a member firm of Kreston International, the 13th largest global network of independent accounting firms with over 200 firms in over 125 countries that is home to more than 25,000 dedicated professionals.
Due to its extensive local experience and resources, and the reach of its international network, S&W is able to deliver exceptional, personable services to its clients.
S&W are currently looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to join the firm and provide administration and secretarial support to Partners and Staff.
This position is a key part to the continued expansion of our Firm and you will be joining an administration team that is currently 4 persons strong.
The role will be responsible for:
- Supporting and reporting directly to the Lead Audit Partner;
- Supporting a Business Advisory and an Audit Manager;
- Diary and email management including travel arrangements
- Coordinate, book and minute take complex meetings between multiple stakeholders, including external clients and internal colleagues and ensure meeting documents are prepared for the Partner
- Preparation of monthly financial and operational performance packs for the Audit Partner;
- Accurately complete month end billing process for the Audit Partner, and maintain the team WIP reports;
- Complete complex reports, presentations, tenders/proposals, mail-outs, letters/correspondence, and/or other written documentation on behalf of the Partner and/or service line
- directory clean-up & maintenance of client database (ie. CRM);
- Undertake or coordinate projects as requested by the Audit and other Partners where appropriate;
- Maintain Team Managers List for workflow purposes
- Preparation of client Engagement Letters
- Attend to ASIC changes
- Attend to ATO registrations
- Collation of client Financial Statements and Income Tax Returns
- Attend to client lodgements (when required)
- Maintain a paperless office (closing of workpaper projects)
- Assisting with service line events, mail outs in coordination with marketing;
- Assisting with training coordination and administration, including sending calendar invitations, room set up and recording training attendance;
- If suitably experienced, assisting with, or demonstrating a willingness to assist with, business development, marketing and social media projects.
As you will be a key point of contact with our clients, you will need to present well at all times and have a friendly, professional personal and telephone manner. Previous experience in a professional services firm would be highly regarded.
What we are looking for?
The successful candidate will likely possess the following:
- 2 years’ experience as a Personal/Executive Assistant;
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office packages;
- Knowledge / experience in Reckon APS would be a plus;
- Proven organisational skills and high attention to detail;
- Be a team player;
- Ability to work under pressure, often in a busy environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Professional manner and corporate presentation;
- Drive, passion and enthusiasm.
It is important that all our team members enjoy a balanced lifestyle, with a professional approach to their work, but also enjoy the social aspect of working in a team.
What we will offer you?
This role is ideal for someone looking to grow their personal and professional development. S&W, and your direct report, will offer you professional opportunities, personal fulfilment, and long-term growth support to enable you to establish a lasting career at our firm.
We are proud of our culture that emphasises career growth, professional development, workplace flexibility and a true work / life balance. We host a range of social activities as we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you work with.
Importantly we recognise every individual is different and offer a very diverse culture established over a long history of nurturing and caring for our team members.
We believe we offer one of the best places to work together with a very social and balanced environment. Remuneration will be discussed at interview, and commensurate with the level of experience of the candidate.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for please click the Apply button, and also provide a covering letter with your application explaining why your skills are suited to this role